Rabu, 27 Juli 2011

WELCOMING SPEECH

Hello Guys
How do you do? Welcome in my blog. Today I will introduce myself. My name is Agung Prasetyo. I'm 15 years old. I live in Pontianak, West Borneo, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy. My school is Public Senior High School Number 1 Pontianak, the best school in West Borneo. I'm in eleventh grade, exactly XI Science 1, the best class in my school.

My purpose make this blog is to share many knowledge to everyone. Because the knowledge is a very precious treasure in the world. Let's thinking. You can read a book because you study it in elementary school. You can ride a motorcycle because you learn it from someone, like your father or your friend. And when you buy a handphone, you can use it because you learn to use it from  guide book or you learn it from someone. And with knowledge, you can become a doctor, a teacher, or a pilot.

Knowledge is different with money. If you give your money to everyone, your money will run out. But if you give your knowledge to everyone, your knowledge will not run out, even your knowledge will increase. So you can think the knowledge is very important in your life.

May be only that thing that I can share to you now. I hope this blog can give you many useful knowledge and can motivates you to study more and more. Good bye and see you next time.

"If we study something only want to get the value, we will not get the knowledge. But if we study something to get the knowledge, we will get the value." by Agung Prasetyo

1 komentar: